UPDATE 17 Oct 07 I Started a new Recording session with a producer called BoSki with knock'em out the box production today, his web page is www.crystalcityrecordz.com, We are recording songs that will hopefuly set it off. His song writting,and musical talents and my voice is coming together as One. I can't wait to see how it comes out.
Coming Soon.. 3 NEW tracks.
Hello my Name is Marion Pharoah and all of my songs are orginal, and produced by Myself and Darren Brown. I want to establish my own idenity as an artist and not be an imulator. I was born in Moss Point, MS a small town on the gulf coast, and raised country style. There is nothing special about me, i'm just me. My dream right now is to become one of the greatest singers in the 21 century, but then again that's a really big dream coming from such small town person. Anyway it's still my dream. And maybe someone out there can help me make it come true..... and it could be you. Let me tell you a little about the birth of each song.
* Dont Cry - was the very first song that I ever recorded and I was really shocked that I could even sound like that; i played it over and over in disbelief. This song brought the true fact to the surface regarding fathers who deny responsibility, and mothers who subsitute love in the fathers place and raise the child alone.
* Having a Baby - was the second song I recorded - I took the excitement that a father should feel when he find out that he is about to have a baby.
* I Want to Know - this song is about that question that every man who is about to marry that special women whom he will spend the rest of his life with will ask himself while looking into her eyes.
* You Belong To Me - No one is perfect and mistakes will be made during a marriage, and after all the smoke clears at the end of the day he or she will ask for forgiveness because You belong to Me
* Fool in Love - A fool in love was a song to show how love can change a person, and capture your heart like you would of never dreamed.
* Bad Regime - Have you ever seen the movie Menace II Society? Remember when cain and his cousin got car jacked comin from that party. His cousin was killed because he didn't just get out of the car. So to me he traded his life for that car. That's how I came up with the idea of this song.
All of my songs have a life to them but i just wanted to share a few. Thank you so much Marion..
www.marionpharoah.com (Pharoah Egyptian Prince)